Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 2 months of ownership, my Jeep has been in the shop for about a week. First I was having battery drainage problems. This was initially diagnosed as a bad battery, however as the thing died again 2 days after I picked it up. The problem was diagnosed as the radio would not shut off completely and would drain the battery. So all was well and good, until about a week ago, I tried to start my jeep and all I got were clicking sounds for about 15 seconds and then nothing. Then this just happened today as well. I've never had buyers remorse about a vehicle before, but I'm starting to feel that way. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brewster, thank you so much. I will bring this list to their attention today (after having it towed in assuming the MIL is still lighting).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the Jeep finally started after about 20 minutes of attempting. The dealership was unable to find anything and they will be consulting with Chrysler engineering to attempt to diagnose the problem. Overall I love the Jeep, but I really don't have confidence in the vehicle to start all the time, which is unacceptable for a vehicle with 1,800 miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts