So after 2 months of ownership, my Jeep has been in the shop for about a week. First I was having battery drainage problems. This was initially diagnosed as a bad battery, however as the thing died again 2 days after I picked it up. The problem was diagnosed as the radio would not shut off completely and would drain the battery. So all was well and good, until about a week ago, I tried to start my jeep and all I got were clicking sounds for about 15 seconds and then nothing. Then this just happened today as well. I've never had buyers remorse about a vehicle before, but I'm starting to feel that way. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?