Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we won't have to wait that long before we start seeing the new diesel 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee on dealer lots. They are expected to start showing up in March 2013.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm really hoping that we'll at least be able to see one at the Dallas Auto show in March.

·
Registered
218 Posts
A lot of things the bean counters do doesn't make sense. The manager of my dealership told me that he just attended a regional dealership meeting and that he's under the impression that the diesel is initially only going to be available in the Overland Summit. Limited and Overland would be late availability.

I guess trying to place an order for one now is the only way to find out for sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trying to order one from my local dealer, but they say the Diesel in not yet available on their ordering system yet. I am wanting delivery no later than April 1. Will this be obtainable?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hopefully we'll know more within the next few weeks. From what I heard pre-orders are suppose to open up tomorrow.

Trying to order one from my local dealer, but they say the Diesel in not yet available on their ordering system yet. I am wanting delivery no later than April 1. Will this be obtainable?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hopefully we'll know more within the next few weeks. From what I heard pre-orders are suppose to open up tomorrow.
Well this still hasn't happened. Highly doubt they will be any Dealer Showrooms in March and April is now iffy since you still can't place one on order. Very disappointing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just heard from my local dealer on ordering. Ordering will open in April for June delivery with an expected July kickoff of the new models.

Looks like the rumors of a spring refresh were off a few months.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well this still hasn't happened. Highly doubt they will be any Dealer Showrooms in March and April is now iffy since you still can't place one on order. Very disappointing!
This is disappointing......You would think with the launch just over in Detroit they would benifit from getting them on dealer lots ASAP.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just heard from my local dealer on ordering. Ordering will open in April for June delivery with an expected July kickoff of the new models.

Looks like the rumors of a spring refresh were off a few months.
If this is the case i could find myself driving a new Rubicon Unlimited for a few years.Need something that i can flat tow with the motorhome,Drive as a run around car and do some off-roading.:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
well we won't have to wait that long before we start seeing the new diesel 2014 jeep grand cherokee on dealer lots. They are expected to start showing up in march 2013.
i tried to order one at my dealer yesterday, his computer said available to order june, 2013????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts