Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a cashmere 2014 about a month ago, trading in a 2005 JGC with 5.7L Hemi. I wanted to buy a new 2017 JGC Overland last Feb when I was turning in my 2012 VW Jetta TDI, but those were unavailable, and I finally decided to swap Jeeps when I saw this loaded out Ecodiesel. Very happy with it, averaging 29mpg on the highway, 27mpg locally.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up a cashmere 2014 about a month ago, trading in a 2005 JGC with 5.7L Hemi. I wanted to buy a new 2017 JGC Overland last Feb when I was turning in my 2012 VW Jetta TDI, but those were unavailable, and I finally decided to swap Jeeps when I saw this loaded out Ecodiesel. Very happy with it, averaging 29mpg on the highway, 27mpg locally.
Hi, sounds like a fine ride. How many miles on it? just curious about how long it takes to break in one of these.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it with about 27,500 miles on it, and a month and a half later it now has over 33,000 miles on it. The main reason I jumped on this one, besides it being at the dealership where I was taking my 2005 Hemi into and it needed yet more repairs, was the low mileage and it is a CPO. So, I get the 100,000 mile powertrain warranty and I bought an extended warranty for it. They aren't offering the lifetime warranties anymore for the Ecodiesels, I was told.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts