Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove a 2016 High Altutude Ecodiesel today. Really like the ecodiesel, and inquired about the 2017 models. The sales man told me that the 2017s did not have the ecodiesel me in the product line for next year. Does anybody know if this is true?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Smasher,

I believe the Diesel is still in the line. There are not many 2017 in the field and no Diesel.s yet. I was told shipping of Jeeps of 2017's has started but next to no Diesel's yet. Fiat just announced they are expanding the Jeep line along with the Ram Trucks but cutting back on US produced cars. I just bought the only Pearl White Summit 4X4 Diesel in the country. No real Steal as I paid $57,500 invoice on $60,200 but got $1500 rebate. Still some New 2015's on the lot but I do not like the older shifter. Picking up on Tuesday!

Good Luck,

Dan

·
Registered
39 Posts
With Jeep expansion to India, they will offer 2017 Wrangler and JGC as diesel only on Indian market, with exception of SRT of course.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Smasher,

I believe the Diesel is still in the line. There are not many 2017 in the field and no Diesel.s yet. I was told shipping of Jeeps of 2017's has started but next to no Diesel's yet. Fiat just announced they are expanding the Jeep line along with the Ram Trucks but cutting back on US produced cars. I just bought the only Pearl White Summit 4X4 Diesel in the country. No real Steal as I paid $57,500 invoice on $60,200 but got $1500 rebate. Still some New 2015's on the lot but I do not like the older shifter. Picking up on Tuesday!

Good Luck,

Dan
  • 11 Days of driving the JEEP UP AND DOWN THE MOUNTAINS and very pleased. From running 80+ thru the Mojave Desert at 106" to pulling 6Degree grades up and down, it has been perfect. Getting between 26.5 and 28.5 with under 2500 miles on it. Did have one little glitch with Radio having a loud tone coming thru speakers like door open. Checks all the doors, and did all the tricks I know so punched the HELP button. Got Jeep care and we tried to reset radio, did not work. Requested nearest dealer in the middle of Arizona and one was 5 miles away. Jeep got the Service advisor on the phone and was waiting for me at the service bay. Of course, as soon as I hung up with service, the tone stopped. Service advisor pulled the codes and said there was none! In and out in 10 minutes and was very impressed. Range is well over 600 miles running 80! Adaptive Cruise Control is Super neat. Very impressed with the Jeep. Got 4 other cars so with two of us, It was a want not a need! On to Oregon after coming up California one only to detoured in Big Sur due to fires. Three Days with cousins in Lake Tahoe! Beyond Beautiful!
Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts