Diesel Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had the cataylic converter and all replaced and all has been well since. Now we have had some cold tempurtures here in north Dakota and the check engine light keeps coming on with code p204f I am assuming its cause the def is freezing has anyone else had this issue and how was it resolved

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They have to maintain a certain speed for I think forty miles they had me do it once and the instructions are pretty specific when I did it cleared one mile before what they're paper said to drive it you can't drive like twenty and turn around it needs to be the full distance at a certain speed

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They have driven it couple times and also did it for them once and it was printed out right from the engineers on what to do and no they didn't pay for the diesel I argued with jeep with the star case about that and got some free accessories for it and more warranty for free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.