Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm looking to put the following on:
Rock Sliders
Tow hitch
Bash plates (front and diff)

I also want to see if I can get 17" wheels on it and some Cooper tyres.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I already have Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires, Mopar 18 Inch Black Rugged wheels and the powder coated ARB bumper with a warn winch. I'm hoping to install some rock rails this summer!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just put on the rock rails and they are sick! I did the install myself and it went pretty well. Shout out to spinxt on youtube for the tips. I also replaced all the interior lights with LEDs. Ill post pics when I can. Any suggestions what to do next?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pics of rock rails and lights?? What lights did you use?
I'll post some pictures once I get back down to Florida. For the lights I used the "jeep grand Cherokee xenon white led package (15 piece)" off amazon. I ended up with a few extra bulbs becuase my license plate has OEM leds. Instillation was ok however I had to macgyver a bulb extractor tool using pliers and fishing line. There is also a video on youtube however, this set does not come with thier tool and the bulbs are still difficult expecially the glove box.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010C4TLXU/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1448664076&sr=8-2&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=jeep+grand+cherokee+xenon+white+led+package&dpPl=1&dpID=51MurtoGUAL&ref=plSrch

·
Registered
5 Posts

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts