Diesel Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Changes to forum management

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
My name is Philip, I work for AutoGuide.com.

AutoGuide recently acquired dieseljeeps.com and will be taking over the management duties of the forum. Your familiar moderator and admin team will be the same people helping with the day to day forum management. We will primarily manage the technical functions of the site and support the mod team. Maintaining continuity as well as the spirit of the site is important to us. This means that little about the site will change for you the user while we continue to grow the community.

Over the next few days you will notice my team mates Helena and Kyle who will be helping me with the site announcements as well as members of our support team (they will introduce themselves in the site issues section). While we get to know the landscape of the forum and how things work we will be on hand to answer questions and get to know the unique needs of this community. I will be working closely with the Admin/Mod team on ways we can help improve the order of things here and raise the level of your experience on dieseljeeps.com.

If you have questions please let me know, I will do my best to answer you all as quickly and thoroughly as I can.

-Philip

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.