I ordered the 2014 GC Overland gas V6 but changed my mind with dealer and said I wanted to wait for the diesel. Now the 6 is in and the dealer is tempting me with buying at a lower price. I need some encouragement to stand fast and wait it out for the diesel. I have a 2000 Cherokee sport but my daughter needs it to get around until she goes to college in fall. I am in military stationed in center part of US with no car. See the dilemma? Conditions ripe for me to cave.