Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don’t have a tune on your EcoDiesel I’d highly recommend the new tune from GDE. I’ve put 80k miles on the EcoDiesel I bought used 2.5 years ago. I loved it until I had the computer upgrade for the settlement. I was either selling the car once the check came or buying a tune.

I looked into a full delete from a shop down the road. $3750...outrageous considering my brother’s 6.7 Powerstroke was less than $2000, and he has 3 tunes. The EcoDiesel only comes with one tune. So I opted for the brand spanking new GDE tune.
Easy to install. Can check it was installed properly in the driveway with cruise control set at 5 MPH. Took it out on the open road and the difference is noticeable before I even get to the county roads. This thing is serious now.
More expensive than the old GDE tune but much cheaper than a full delete. Worth every penny for my next 100k miles.

Obviously no data on the MPG improvements yet, can report back I’d there’s interest. The performance improvement is almost shocking.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice review, since the older GDE tunes were only available by sending in the chip, did you load the program on you vehicle yourself?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts