Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New to site and thought I would introduce myself. I have been a diesel guy for quite a while and I have two Jeep WK CRD's. They are both far from stock and still looking to add more power and performance. Hoping to get a new 2015 WK2 diesel when they come out and build that one up. I don't like getting 1st year models. I used to work for Tier One supplier for DCX and realize all the issues with newer models.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello,
New to site and thought I would introduce myself. I have been a diesel guy for quite a while and I have two Jeep WK CRD's. They are both far from stock and still looking to add more power and performance. Hoping to get a new 2015 WK2 diesel when they come out and build that one up. I don't like getting 1st year models. I used to work for Tier One supplier for DCX and realize all the issues with newer models.

Hello to a fellow Midwesterner. I am down here in KC and the wife is looking forward to her new Diesel WK2. I can not wait to do some performance stuff to the new motor. What kind of HP/TQ increase are you seeing with the mods you've done. How has it effected the mileage?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts