Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm Jon originally from Ohio, but I'm stationed at Ft. Benning, GA. Just bought my '15 JGC Limited Ecodiesel 4x4. I got mine in Maximum Steel and found one with the Offroad Adventure II package. I really like how it rides and having a descent 4wd system to go along with it. This is easily the nicest, most capable vehicle I've owned. Here is a pic:
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee.png

Unfortunately, with less than 500 miles on it, I do have one issue that has popped up. Occasionally, when I turn left, an aural warning and "Service Shifter" error message displays for about 5 seconds then goes away. It happens a few times each time I drive it. Although it doesn't effect how the vehicle runs, it is rather annoying. I read posts from other Grand Cherokee and Cherokee owners with the same issue. Hopefully I can get it corrected, but it sounds like it may take a new shifter assembly. I guess that is what warranties are for.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's funny. I found it on Autotrader, and yes it was at Ed Voyles near Atlanta. The Autonation dealer here in Columbus had it brought down and gave me a good deal on my trade-ins. I really wanted the diesel and the offroad adventure II package, so I was happy they were able to get it for me. Talked to the dealer about the shifter issue, and they ordered a replacement shifter assembly which should show up this week. Other than that, I've had no issues with it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats on the ride! I purchased my High Altitude from Ed Voyles. Sounds like your dealer is going to get it sorted for you which is good. We went to 4-different jeep dealers in Atlanta and I was shocked with how bad their customer service was. Luckily we found Ed Voyles and I have nothing but great things to say about them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man, yeah I think my dealer is alright; time will tell. I like the look of your High Alt. btw, very sharp!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts