Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new female member from Canada with a 2007 WK CRD that I have had for 6 years. Swirl motor delete, Elephant hose mod (both a la Chirpz, TY Chirpz!) and hope to do a GDE in the near future. I do most everything myself 'cos I find there are few mechanics that will work on the diesels. I am thrilled to be a member of the forum and hope to learn a lot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! Although very quiet forum lately - which is good sign everybody's vehicle is 'purring like a kitten'!
I'm glad to hear this. I'm a new owner myself (15 GC Overland). I have zero experience w/ Diesel vehicles. I just know I wanted to immerse myself into that world.

I'm going to browse through this site for tips and important info. But if anybody has any "Must-Do' tips they want to share, I'm all ears.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, new female member from Canada with a 2007 WK CRD that I have had for 6 years. Swirl motor delete, Elephant hose mod (both a la Chirpz, TY Chirpz!) and hope to do a GDE in the near future. I do most everything myself 'cos I find there are few mechanics that will work on the diesels. I am thrilled to be a member of the forum and hope to learn a lot.
Two years on, how is yours running? How many kms now?

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Two years on, how is yours running? How many kms now?

I've got 230000km on mine. DPF delete, swirl motor delete from GDE as well as mechanically removed during oil cooler seal replacement. Love it but I wish I could drop rpm to increase mileage. Not sure bigger tires would do the trick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts