Diesel Jeep Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only ate 2015 jeep grand Cherokee echo diesel I signed up for the lawsuit they told me I had all my information and my refund is on the way when I didn’t receive my refund I called back and they said I was not eligible for a refund when I had problems with my jeep Cherokee I took them to the dealer they had at three months for repairs when I got it back it did not run the sameIt lasted about six months then a code came on that the death pump had to be serviced and the motor would shut down after so many miles after three months I called the dealer they told me the repairs have been fixed but it might be another three months before they can get the codes cleared on the vehicle cell i asked them for a rental car again because I’ve been without a vehicle for over three months he told me he would try and get me a rental car the very next day they called and told me my jeep is ready to come pick it up two days later the motor shut down and said it would not restart the death system had to be serviced by the dealer can anyone out there give me information on how I can resolve this problem or get them to buy my vehicle back

1 - 1 of 1 Posts