Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New the the forum. I've had my ecodiesel for about 2 months now. Love it so far, but im looking for something kind of specific and haven't found any previous threads about it. I have 2 large huskies and 1 mix breed dog. The jeep has plenty of room with the seats folded down, however does anyone have any recommendations to some sort of protector or liner that fits well and covers a lot of the carpeted areas to minimize mud and hair from getting all over? I have looked online and found some universal fit types but I figured i would reach out to see if anyone had found any the specifically worked well with this specific jeep Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a product from Canvasback that covers all the carpet with the seats up or down. I have two chocolate labs and a greyhound, and it helps immensely. Canvasback.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased this cover from Amazon and trimmed it to be shorter so it stops at my cargo area cover. I then stitched the cut edge clean and stitched on some spikey-side velcro in a few spots so it would stay on attached to the back of the seat when the seat is upright instead of it hanging and potentially not sitting in the same spot when the seat is put back down. The zipper lines up perfectly with the 60/40 split and allows me to put only one portion of it down if needed.

"4Knines SUV Cargo Liner for Fold Down Seats - 60/40 Split and Armrest Pass-Through Compatible - USA Based Company"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts