Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started with check engine light. And then the warning of 150 miles to limp mode. They said my pre-catalytic converter needs to be replaced. Only one problem they don't know when they will get the part and said there is 46 jeeps in the region parked waiting for the part. Don't know if its a supplier change....redo of the part. Really not a lot of information. Gave me a Dodge 200 as a loaner. No idea when I will get my Jeep Grand Cherokee Summitt back. I have 4 friends that have the Grand Cherokee Diesel. We are 2 for 4. The other guy went into limp mode and had to be towed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Started with check engine light. And then the warning of 150 miles to limp mode. They said my pre-catalytic converter needs to be replaced. Only one problem they don't know when they will get the part and said there is 46 jeeps in the region parked waiting for the part. Don't know if its a supplier change....redo of the part. Really not a lot of information. Gave me a Dodge 200 as a loaner. No idea when I will get my Jeep Grand Cherokee Summitt back. I have 4 friends that have the Grand Cherokee Diesel. We are 2 for 4. The other guy went into limp mode and had to be towed.
Update: Looks like part will be in Feb 3rd.. Parked until then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: Looks like part will be in Feb 3rd.. Parked until then.
The latest - they say they got the new precatalytic converter installed but the DEF Pump is now not working. Mechanic can manually get it to work. 18 days of being parked with more on the way. I have never experienced this with anything I have owned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts