Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loving my new Jeep
I have a 2014 Jeep GC Eco diesel limited with 4x4 and lux 2 package I have 5000 miles on it got it with 12 so far so good I live in Southern Califfornia so I am in bumper to bumper most of the time but I can't believe I am getting 25.2 miles to the gallon and 617 miles till next fill up it took time for me to learn driving a diesel for me it is totally different. I do have a question how do I know what 4 wheel drive system that I have?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Vanessa,

Look on your Mulroney Sticker . . . the window sticker that was on your window when you purchased the vehicle

This window sticker shows the estimated EPA miles per gallon you can expect, along with the different features, options, and their related costs. The dealer should have put it in your glove box at delivery.

I do believe your JGC is very similar to mine (high line) and mine shows a Quadra-Trac II 4WD System . . . and a somewhat limited explanation of that particular system can be found in your owner's manual (hard paper copy) on page 426.

You may also want to review the Quadra-Trac II Operating Instructions on the preceding page of 418 in the same manual. That tells you how to use the 4WD-Hi and 4WD-Lo features (Snow, Sand, Auto, Rock). Your original delivery may have included a DVD with the Owner's manual included in digital format.. You can write and request an actual hard paper copy manual.

Glad you love JGC vehicle. I do love mine as well. I am getting a consistent 28 - 33 mpg on the highway at 75 mph (long trips of 300 miles or more). One of the best vehicles I have ever purchased, and I have bought quite a few in my lifetime.

Tom (aka Rock Crawler)

Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts