Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!
I'm new to my Jeep GC but I had a 14 Ram 1500 ED prior. Just wanted to introduce myself and see what advice you might share about my Jeep. I do have one question that comes to mind right away. Anyone have experience with GDE tune and the GC? Does the CTS 2 work for our vehicles as well???
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello and welcome!
I just had my GDE tune updated. Having so much fun with it, it's almost unhealthy :D. Just this morning smoked a mustang, he was flabbergasted :). On other hand I enjoy the smooth ride on the long trips. AAC in manual 8th gear gets me everywhere.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This forum is not as active as the Ram 1500 diesel forum is it? I wonder why that is? Glad to hear your enjoying your GDE tune. What year is your Jeep GC?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, there is lot more going on jeepforums even regards to ED.
Its 2015. Installed the GDE @ 1200miles in October and updated earlier this month @ 12000miles.
Last month, when noticed the 11111 miles on odo in a Jason's Deli drive thru , I took a picture of it, coincidentally it shows the economy after trip to Houston.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. 4x4? 2 wheel drive? Nice! I live in a mountain terrain area in California elevation of about 5K, My truck was actually doing better MPG's than my jeep but my jeep just crack 1000 miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts