Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys newbie from the uk,came from a long line of landrovers rangerovers etc, anyway, now have a 2014 grand Cherokee diesel limited plus, and loving it! looking forward to reading all I can learning about my jeep,and hopefully contributing to the forum, many thanks in advance and hello to all

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had 2 older p38 range rovers a long time ago, didn't like them at all found the engine horrible,noisy no power then went to bmw x5 for a year or two, nice car but that what it felt like a car so back to landrover, discovery [ lr3 I think its called in the US], nice car but the more miles put on it the more maintenance it required lots and lots of money spent, got to the stage that when we went out we were waiting to see what would go wrong next, don't get me wrong when going it was an amazing car very capable in all departments, but the costs were bugging me, so saw the jeep was a great deal less for a lot of car, only thing is you don't see many about here shame as it is a great vehicle, re the new range rover that is amazing but for the money they charge it it should be,i feel guilty driving the jeep the landrover factory is 2 miles from my house! but for the moment I'm enjoying my diesel jeep,but we don't get the adblue option for some reason.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi guys newbie from the uk,came from a long line of landrovers rangerovers etc, anyway, now have a 2014 grand Cherokee diesel limited plus, and loving it! looking forward to reading all I can learning about my jeep,and hopefully contributing to the forum, many thanks in advance and hello to all
Welcome, have a good time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts