Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new member here. New to Jeep family too, but familiar with diesels (driving 06 MB E320 CDI). Love all the torque, it is addictive.
Still waiting on the GC - produced last Friday and is scheduled for delivery next week - Black on Black Limited with LGii, Offroad1, tow package and block heather - this one is for my wife, already ordered all season floor mats and cargo tray and told the dealer to install them when car arrives. Picked Jeep instead MB ML 350 Bluetec after long debates (although I have tons of info for MB). Better engine /trany combo on same platform with real off road capabilities (two speed transfer case), although I don't like all the extra emission crap on either one. Looking forward to drive it and maintain it (I do all the mechanical work on my cars, dealer is last resort in case of software or error diagnostic problems or to get tool or advice).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GC arrived today at noon. It is getting washed, detailed and checked for software updates also told the sales person too be sure that the urea is topped (after I read all the stories, but he assures me that they do that with every diesel), car had only 2 miles when I checked it. Going to the dealer tomorrow to sing all papers and then wife takes over:oops:. I'll get to drive it on the weekends:(, maybe?

·
Administrator
52 Posts
GC arrived today at noon. It is getting washed, detailed and checked for software updates also told the sales person too be sure that the urea is topped (after I read all the stories, but he assures me that they do that with every diesel), car had only 2 miles when I checked it. Going to the dealer tomorrow to sing all papers and then wife takes over:oops:. I'll get to drive it on the weekends:(, maybe?
Congrats man, that is awesome. You going to show us some pictures? :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeep looks great! Love it... :D
Thanks man... it is all good now after I got it sorted out with the dealer. As I was expecting even after I told them to be sure to top the DEF they didn't. Plus the rubber floor mats I ordered where not put on because they thought that they are been shipped to my house, so I have to go and pick them while the DEF was refilled.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Great Photos! What brand of floor mats did you order? I've been thinking about ordering some for my truck (2014 Ram 2500 Diesel) and have been leaning towards the weathertech mats.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OEM ones - Mopar, but I don't like the cargo tray. It is not like tray instead is same like floor mats. It will contain small spills but if you put box on the back it will not prevent it from touching the wall carpet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts