Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I just bought this Jeep GC tonight.
I was and still am super stoked about it.

I'm disheartened by all the negative reviews I'm seeing on here. Mine has 127,000 miles and is in tip top shape. I don't know what I missed over the last 4 years. But did Jeep go that far into the ground or something? I love this thing so far. But now I'm a little nervous.

What would you say are the chances that I got a good one? I got a bunch of people who had nothing but good things to say about it. Clinging to that.

Anyway.. looking for some positives here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a 2015 G C Summit eco diesel on Oct. 1 2020 engine blew on Nov, 24 it had 105000kms.
I put on 5000kms. Chrysler Canada say sorry about your luck want $14,000 to replace the engine +$4000 to install
warranty ended week before my purchase now I'm s_it out of luck
my dream car turned into a nightmare
I see so many similar cases I,m wondering about a class action lawsuit.
how much interest would there be?
Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a 2015 G C Summit eco diesel on Oct. 1 2020 engine blew on Nov, 24 it had 105000kms.
I put on 5000kms. Chrysler Canada say sorry about your luck want $14,000 to replace the engine +$4000 to install
Mark
I had that exact same thing happen to me with a 2010 Chrysler 300C with the Hemi 5.7L. Motor blew at 85,000 miles.
Same outcome as well.

Hope the Jeep turns out differently.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Mark
Doubt you will have much luck with lawsuit. With the US getting an extended warranty with the AEM settlement, most US owners wouldn't be interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts