Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new to the forum but came here looking for advice info after having the emissions modification on my 2014 Jeep GC Limited 4x4 and having nothing but problems since. I have gotten the same regen/DEF system full or whatever messages as others on the forum. I've had to have it towed twice since the modification. Once the dealership kept it for a week and returned it saying it was fixed. About 3 weeks later I had to have it towed again and now they've had it for a month with no news on when I will get it back. The last I heard was December. I called the class action attorneys and they suggested that I pursue a "buyback". Has anyone had experience or luck with this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'm new to the forum but came here looking for advice info after having the emissions modification on my 2014 Jeep GC Limited 4x4 and having nothing but problems since. I have gotten the same regen/DEF system full or whatever messages as others on the forum. I've had to have it towed twice since the modification. Once the dealership kept it for a week and returned it saying it was fixed. About 3 weeks later I had to have it towed again and now they've had it for a month with no news on when I will get it back. The last I heard was December. I called the class action attorneys and they suggested that I pursue a "buyback". Has anyone had experience or luck with this?
Just bought a 2015 JGC in December. How is this going for you? I am starting to read through some of the discussions here and getting a bit worried.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts