Diesel Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
I love my 2014 GC also. But I'm not sure how you can say there are unspecified conclusions. The conclusion in the letter shared above, sent from the EPA to FCA lists 8 specific emission control devices that they feel are consistent with defeat devices (meaning, FCA installed these items in the emission control system and did not tell the EPA that they were in there, or describe their function), which cause the vehicle to emit more NOx than FCA represented the vehicle would. It's definitely worth watching how this progresses (lots can change in the next week also, given the incoming administration's difference of opinion with regard to the EPA.)
I agree with you, entirely. I am now very pleased with my '14 JGC. Also, the EPA nominee is totally determined to destroy the EPA. I do not expect this complaint against Jeep, however well-founded, will get anywhere, too bad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.