Diesel Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yep had both P2002 and lift gate. P2002 was caused by a DPF pressure sensor leak from the small steel pipe on the DPF canister pre filter (so measures high pressure side).
Replaced pipe and union fitting and all good.
I changed the lift gate gas strut with a new one purchased from Ebay and no further problems
Some warranty companies regard the DPF as a consumable part so i would check that it is covered.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi
My Jeep is a 2011 UK model so the DPF setup may be different to yours but i could clearly see a soot stain on the transmission from where it was blowing out of the pipe union. I ordered the pipe as an individual part but unfortunately do not have the part no.
I changed only the non-actuated side gas strut due to the lift gate dropping in cold weather.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I dropped my DPF a couple of months ago to change the pressure sensor due to Jeep performing too many regens (made no difference still too many regens) , it simple to do and only took 30 mins to remove.
I have since had the DPF deleted and ecu re-mapped , now up to 280 bhp and 620nm torque and goes like a rocket. DPF too problematic for me due to short journeys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.