Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Thinking about buying a new 16 or 17 Diesel Overland or Summit. Wanting a 4x4 but never stuck a 2wd in 50 years of driving. Wife & I thinking about taking some long Bucket List trips so just trying to be prepared. Seems that the 17's are being upgraded a bit more. I guess it all depends on Price and finding the Pearl White with no black interior. Too darn hot in Texas!

Input welcome!

Dan Dement
In beautiful Gruene Tx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay Guys,

Not a lot of feedback for the néw guy so I just bought a 2016 Ivory GC Diesel Summit 4 X 4. I could not be guaranteed delivery of a 2017 by the 2nd week of Sept so I bought the only one in Colorado. Going to start a Bucket Trip of driving the California 1 coast line trip. Have not seen lots of the West Coast so here we go to the Grand Canyon, Redwood Forrests, and all the beautiful things I have not seen out West. Figure I will not get stuck in the 4X4. List of $60,620 and paid $57,000 which I think is a fair deal. Not a lot of Diesel 4X4's out there and future delivery is iffy at best.

Just got to make time to go pick it up and start the Bucket Trip! I will post on the progress!

Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts