Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, this is a ridiculous question but here goes: I have an '06 Grand Cherokee, loaded for its time, with front seats that drive both me and my wife crazy. After about two hours they cause a terrible ache in the tail bone. Are the new seats any better over a long trip? I've taken two eco diesels out for a test drive and after spending four hours on the road in my old jeep today, I'd like some assurance the seats are better on a long drive before I pop for a Summit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that. Love the color combo on your car! I'm going for the Granite in the summit. I tow a 25 ft. Airstream and the '06 Hemi has never met a gas station it didn't like. The diesel plus the 24 gal tank will make a huge difference. j

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bought a new Summit and must admit, seats are a little hard for my old behind. Of course, 6300 miles in 2 1/2 weeks is tough in most any vehicle. I would prefer a little softer seat but 28/29 MPG at 80 is hard to beat! Worst mileage so far is 25MPG. 4x4 Pearl Summit with two tone Brown. A got a couple of small pillows for longer trips!

Dan

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the Limited... I like my seats. You can adjust them in almost any configuration for better comfort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts