Diesel Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI:

new here, first post

At the moment the only thing I am missing is the trailer hitch harness. i was under the impression that the GC are pre-wired but I could not find the OEM connector (that's why i have not installed the 7-4 connector)

On a similar GC 2017 Limited ( coworker) I was able to locate it fairly quickly attached to the lower bumper fascia.
I was wondering if anyone has done it before and know exactly where to find the OEM connector. I already tried the under the bumper and under the DEF tank

20190615_160907.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
HI:

new here, first post

At the moment the only thing I am missing is the trailer hitch harness. i was under the impression that the GC are pre-wired but I could not find the OEM connector (that's why i have not installed the 7-4 connector)

On a similar GC 2017 Limited ( coworker) I was able to locate it fairly quickly attached to the lower bumper fascia.
I was wondering if anyone has done it before and know exactly where to find the OEM connector. I already tried the under the bumper and under the DEF tank

20190615_160907.jpg
It doesn’t seem to be a standard feature, I have a 2018 Limited and didn’t purchase a row package at all and didn’t see that harness, I wasn’t able to find online if it is a standard feature or only placed upon extra purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts