Diesel Jeep Forum banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone looking for a banks monster exhaust? I have mine with black tips. Have had it for less than a year. I just moved jobs and now park in a garage, having this exhaust (which I love) makes me feel bad for having it so loud inside the garage when I remote start or sit idle before work. Pm me for more info.
Still have this?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seven, I found SFT will do it. Sofa king tuned. I have read the safety limits stay in place. That’s my go to right now. Hddiesel out of Canada will tune it as well but it looks like you have to trade in an ECU. That’s about all I found since I made my last post.
HDDiesel now has a handheld unit that you just have to email your stock ECU map to then email to HDD. They send you the file back tuned. Load with handheld and DONE! They also offer the full EGR delete as well as the DPF Delete pipe. Hope this helps! Looking forward to doing mine - kicking myself for not doing it before GDE stopped...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I’m back up to 29-31 mpg in mine again. EGR valve disabled and running the 20hp tune. Will load the 40hp this summer when we pull the boat to the lake.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Question guys... Timing wise, lets say i send away my ECU for tuning and it gets here and i install it BEFORE my DPF and EGR deletes (saw a week before they are done) would there be any problems or do I have to have it all done at the same exact time?

181 - 186 of 186 Posts