Diesel Jeep Forum banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone looking for a banks monster exhaust? I have mine with black tips. Have had it for less than a year. I just moved jobs and now park in a garage, having this exhaust (which I love) makes me feel bad for having it so loud inside the garage when I remote start or sit idle before work. Pm me for more info.
Still have this?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seven, I found SFT will do it. Sofa king tuned. I have read the safety limits stay in place. That’s my go to right now. Hddiesel out of Canada will tune it as well but it looks like you have to trade in an ECU. That’s about all I found since I made my last post.
HDDiesel now has a handheld unit that you just have to email your stock ECU map to then email to HDD. They send you the file back tuned. Load with handheld and DONE! They also offer the full EGR delete as well as the DPF Delete pipe. Hope this helps! Looking forward to doing mine - kicking myself for not doing it before GDE stopped...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I’m back up to 29-31 mpg in mine again. EGR valve disabled and running the 20hp tune. Will load the 40hp this summer when we pull the boat to the lake.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Question guys... Timing wise, lets say i send away my ECU for tuning and it gets here and i install it BEFORE my DPF and EGR deletes (saw a week before they are done) would there be any problems or do I have to have it all done at the same exact time?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2014 grand Cherokee ecodiesel. I just need to know what kit to buy to bypass the def, and what hip or tuner to use to override the sensors and keep the engine out of limp mode. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ronnie, if you’re going to delete the def, you should probably go full delete (dpf, scr, def system). My tune turns off the EGR but leaves the other stuff in place so I don’t get fined if the man ever inspects my vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ronnie, if you’re going to delete the def, you should probably go full delete (dpf, scr, def system). My tune turns off the EGR but leaves the other stuff in place so I don’t get fined if the man ever inspects my vehicle.
Can you give me some links or companies to order from?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new here but bought a 2015 wk2 3 months ago with 43000 on it and never put def fuild in it. Put maybe 1000 miles on it and went with HD diesel supply out CA they are the best to work with very informative and there products are great love them guys. I so far have done a complete removal of everything egr stage 2 tube I made myself. But other than that flo pro delete pipe, egr plates, full tune with high ideal and engine brake, remove all sensors injectors, def tank, pulled intake and cleaned the piss out of it with oven cleaner(worked for me) heard the def actually cleans them well also. Just put in catch can with a 12an inlet fitting to filter to atmosphere. No more exhaust and oil make a sludge factory in my intake. Also put delete pipe back 2.5" ss exhaust off ebay looked just like afe for less than half the price (no mufflers or resonators straight flow from turbo out sounds great) just ordered cxracing intercooler kit after having ripp on order for 4 weeks at 1200 canceled order and went with cxracing again looks the same for less than half the price. (Go straight to website and its 519 not 719 on eBay but 59 shipping) and its will be on my door step 4 days later. Tomorrow actually can't wait to pull the whole front end off to install...note lol anyway has anyone found a aluminum radiator for these rigs again 2015 wk2 ecodiesel. And I'm getting 28 mpg on country roads with foot in it 90 percent of the time.

·
Registered
2010 JEEP JK
4 Posts
I'm new here but bought a 2015 wk2 3 months ago with 43000 on it and never put def fuild in it. Put maybe 1000 miles on it and went with HD diesel supply out CA they are the best to work with very informative and there products are great love them guys. I so far have done a complete removal of everything egr stage 2 tube I made myself. But other than that flo pro delete pipe, egr plates, full tune with high ideal and engine brake, remove all sensors injectors, def tank, pulled intake and cleaned the piss out of it with oven cleaner(worked for me) heard the def actually cleans them well also. Just put in catch can with a 12an inlet fitting to filter to atmosphere. No more exhaust and oil make a sludge factory in my intake. Also put delete pipe back 2.5" ss exhaust off ebay looked just like afe for less than half the price (no mufflers or resonators straight flow from turbo out sounds great) just ordered cxracing intercooler kit after having ripp on order for 4 weeks at 1200 canceled order and went with cxracing again looks the same for less than half the price. (Go straight to website and its 519 not 719 on eBay but 59 shipping) and its will be on my door step 4 days later. Tomorrow actually can't wait to pull the whole front end off to install...note lol anyway has anyone found a aluminum radiator for these rigs again 2015 wk2 ecodiesel. And I'm getting 28 mpg on country roads with foot in it 90 percent of the time.
For more information on exhaust system please visit the website here www.jeepzine.com/best-exhaust-system-for-dodge-ram-1500-hemi-review/
Once you have removed the original DPF, a replacement pipe is installed to replace the gap in the exhaust system. A diesel tuner is also needed to ensure that the sensors controlling your truck's DPF regeneration cycle are unaffected by the delete, and these are usually supplied as part of the DPF delete kit.

181 - 195 of 195 Posts